Stanford University Scholarships is a great opportunity to finance education through economical support. This a precious chance for international students to get an education in the USA. Stanford University USA is the best Top ranking university in the world. Stanford University USA announced Bachelor’s, Master, Ph.D., and MBA level Fully Funded Scholarships. 1700 Undergraduate scholarships and 100 Graduate level scholarships are available in the Master’s, Ph.D., and MBA categories.
Any student who belongs to any field can apply from all over the world for the Degree program. Without any academic restriction, any international can apply without an ACT or SAT score, this facility is given to the student due to the COVID-19 disaster.
Fully Sponsored Scholarships – Stanford University
- Sponsored Country: USA
- Institute: Stanford University the USA
- Total Scholarships: 17,00 Undergraduates Scholarships and 100 Graduates Level Scholarships.
- Course/Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD Degrees.
- Last Date: 12 Oct 2022 for Graduates and 5 Jan 2023 for bachelor’s Level.
Also, see the Articles:
Why Stanford University USA?
- The USA has great struggle in the education field and after a long journey, a number of Universities stand on top ranking.
- Many famous Educationists, Scientists, economists, and Industilist are produced by these Universities.
- International Students are getting Education in USA top-level universities and proving themselves in all over the world.
- Commendable work in the Education field is shown in many institutes, and Fully sponsored scholarships are one of them.
Duration of Scholarship
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students: 4 Years.
- Masters, Ph.D., MBA, and other Programs: 2 Years, 3 Years, 4 Years, and 5 Years according to the course.
Stanford University provides Economical support for deserving students, Stanford Scholarship makes it easy for those students who want to study in the USA. Everybody knows studying in the USA is much more difficult for students due to high tuition fees and other expenses that are also not affordable.
Economical Support- Stanford Undergraduate
- 1st Category: Family income less than 1,50,000 Dollars, the Tuition fee is exempted for Undergraduates.
- 2nd Category: Family income less than 65,000 Dollars, Tuition fees, and Living charges are exempted.
Economical Grant for Stanford Graduates:
- Full Tuition fee Exemption: according to office procedure first enrolment and then correlated fees.
- Expenses cover other than Tuition: A Knight Hennessy Scholarship will support fully Expenses such as Local transportation, Study books, Educational materials, Living Expenses, and Personal Expenses.
- Traveling grant: Selected students will avail of one Air ticket (Economy class) Yearly From university to Their native and back.
- Extra Support: Knight-Hennessy pay extra grant to their Scholars for Conferences and educational trips.
Admission Procedure for Fully Sponsored Scholarship
- Admission Procedure at Stanford University: There are two ways to get admission to the university,
- (1) Regular admission (2) Admission on scholarship
- Those Students who want to get admission on scholarship bases, First, apply to Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2023-24. This application procedure will be done at Stanford University.
- A Precious move is known as Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2023-24 which provides fully funded scholarships at the graduate level, at Stanford University.
- Students who want to get admission on scholarship, First they got a letter from Sanford University and then they can apply to Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2023-24.
- the last date for the scholarship is 12 Oct 2022.
For information about Knight Hennessy Scholarship 2023 Visit
- School of Engineering (All Fields)
- School of Humanities and Sciences
- School of Earth, Energy, and Environmental Sciences
- Graduate School of Education
- School of Medicine
- School of Law
- Graduate School of Business
- School of Medicine Biosciences
- Continuing Studies
Students can check their required program and department. See
Eligibility Criteria at Stanford University
- Stanford University offers to international students from all over the world. U.S Residents are also welcome to apply to such scholarship programs in 2023.
- The final selection depends on students’ talent and efficiency such as academics, any skill,s and Extra curriculum activities, etc.
- Undergraduates applicant can check their admission requirements. See
- Similarly, Graduates applicants can also check their eligibility criteria. See
Requirement of Documents
- Online Application for admission
- Test Score on required Standard
- One Page Resume
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Essays (On Pre informed topics)
- Tow Short-Answer Responses
- Compact Video Story
- In-Person Assessment in detail
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship Application (if they need)
- Personal Statement for Scholarship (Pattern available)
Application Procedure for the Stanford University Scholarship
All process with the application is Online and the process to apply is given below.
- Open the university admission portal, https://www.stanford.edu/admission/
- Now you will search Undergraduate Admissions Tab.
- In the Undergraduate Admission Tab clicks on Apply Tab.
- Similarly For the Graduates program see, https://knight-hennessy.stanford.edu/admission/planning-apply