The Government of Ireland scholarships are being funded by the council of The Government of Ireland for the Department of Education and Skills, Postgraduate Scholarship Program. The postgraduate Scholarship Program has importance in the Irish study system. Financial support is also provided by the Government in the completion of the Irish Eco-system.
See the Articles:
Detail of the Scholarships in Ireland
- Study Level: Master’s and Doctoral
- Educational Institute: Government of Ireland
- Study Place: Ireland
- Last Date of Application: 20 Oct 2022
- Offered programs: All disciplines.
- Duration of course: Research master ( 1- 2 years), Ph.D. program (3-4 years)
Financial Benefits Of Irish Government Scholarships
- Annual Allowance: 18,500 annually.
- Personal Expenses: Reasonable amount.
- Tuition Fee and non-EU fees: 5,750 annually.
- Direct research expenses: 3,250 annually.
What are the Criteria for the Scholarships in Ireland?
The Government of Ireland announced scholarships in all disciplines, Before Forwarding the application for Master’s and Doctoral Scholarship programs must read the following instruction and fulfill the criteria.
- Languages: Must English language be required
- Countries: Countries all over the world
- Candidate should be clear the First-class/ Upper second-class or Equilant of Bachelor’s Degree. The undergraduate candidate will apply conditionally, If his examination results do not come in time, then the council of the Government of Ireland will provide an option to the student that his scholarship will be applicable with a scholar’s bachelor’s, or the equivalent degree. Any student who does not have a first-class or upper second-class honors bachelor’s, (equivalent degree) then must hold a master’s degree. On these points, Council’s decision will be full and final.
- The applicant must not have had two previous unsuccessful applications to the scheme, including strategic partner themes within the scheme.
- Applicants for the Study in Ireland scholarship must be new entrants to the degree for which they are to receive Council funding and have been formally accepted by the relevant department or school.
- Here is a restriction to the candidate who has already Council Postgraduate Scholarship and is not eligible to research the master’s program in scholarship.
- Ph.D. degree scholarship candidates are also not eligible if they hold already a postgraduate degree scholarship by the council.
- These two categories will be followed by the candidate’s (1) Nationality and (2) Residency.
- The category “I” have some special conditions, Candidate must fulfill both criteria.
(1) Candidate must be a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA)
(2) applicant must have a citizen of Switzerland or reside in Switzerland for 3 to 5 years continuously before 01 Oct 2022.
What is the Apply Procedure for the Government of Ireland Scholarship?
Please read carefully and follow the instruction to get the scholarship:
- For online Registration, you will open an online registration form and submit it after filling it, Registered Here
- When you will complete your registration as per procedure then you will provide complete detail on the page, Go to the bottom of the page and click on Submit Button. when you will complete the process of registration, the system will generate an email confirmation to your given address. In an email, you will receive the Username and Password of your account.
- After reception of the Username and Password from the council, you must log in through the online system.
- When you log into the online system, you will be presented with the ‘home’ screen below where you can create and edit your application prior to the application deadline and then submit it.
Approved Universities By the Government Of Ireland
- Athlone Institute of Technology, Ireland
- College of Computing Technology, Dublin
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University, Ireland
- Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design, and Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology, Ireland
- Griffith College, Dublin
- ICD Business School, Dublin
- Independent College, Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology, Ireland
- Limerick Institute of Technology, Ireland
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University, Ireland
- National College of Art and Design, Dublin
- National College of Ireland, Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- The National University of Ireland, Maynooth
- Royal College of Surgeons
- Technological University for Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
What is the Address of the Official Website?
If you want to get more information about the Government of Study in Ireland, please click on the official website.