Japan Scholarship For International Students is being announced MEXT Titech University Scholarship in Japan 2023. Now application procedure started under the supervision of The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan. Masters and Ph.D. Degree-level programs are available at the Tokyo Institute of Technology for study. IELTS/TOEFL and Japanese Language are not compulsory. japan offers fully Funded scholarships, applications are invited and the program is planned for September 2023.
Details about MEXT Japan Scholarship For International Students
- Country Name: Japan
- University Name: Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Educational Course Level: (1) Doctoral Education program (2) Master’s Program (3) Doctoral
- Economic Support: Fully Funded
- Last Date: 07 Dec 2022
See the Related Articles:
Economical Support is First Comes First Bases Japan in Scholarship For International Students
The Titech University Scholarship provides the following Facilities. Japan Scholarship For International Students provides these facilities.
Tokyo Tech MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship will Provide :
- Return Air Tickets: Native to Japan.
- Monthly Expenses: 147,000 JPY (Master’s Program).
- Monthly Expenses: 148,000 JPY (Doctoral Program).
- Application, Admission, and Tuition Fees are completely free of cost.
Academic Fields and Majors of MEXT Titech University Japan
|S. No||Educational Institute||Study Field|
|1||School of Science
Earth and Planetary Sciences*
|2||School of Engineering
Systems and Control Engineering
Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Information and Communications Engineering
Industrial Engineering and Economics
|3||School of Materials and Chemical||Technology
Materials Science and Engineering
Chemical Science and Engineering
|4||School of Computing
|Mathematical and Computing Science
|5||School of Life Science and||Technology
Life Science and Technology
|6||School of Environment and Society
|Architecture and Building Engineering
Civil and Environmental Engineering
Transdisciplinary Science and Engineering
Social and Human Sciences*
Admission Criteria in MEXT Titech University Japan
- all countries that have diplomatic relations with Japan are allowed to send their candidate for scholarships.
- candidate’s Date of birth must be after 2 Apr 1985.
- The candidate Age limit is a maximum of 34 years or younger before 01 Apr 2023.
- All students are eligible who have completed their 16 years of education or expected to reach the target before the admission date.
- For Master Degree, students should be undergraduates.
- Similarly, For Doctoral Degree, students should have a Master’s Degree.\
- all candidates exempted, who were taught in the English language previously will provide English Proficiency Certificate, issued by their institute/ University. See Related Article: Stanford University- Scholarships 2023
What’s the time period for the Application Procedure?
- Application Duration: Mid-September to Early December
- Admission decision and recommendation: Early March
- The official announcement: July to August (successful scholarship candidates)
What is the Last Date of Admission?
Application Procedure for Japan Scholarship For International Students.
First, students will go to the University Portal, Application process and all announcements regarding scholarships are available on the official portal. Read and follow the instruction.
See the Offical Link of the University.