The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023 is announced for Europe and all over the world. International students who want to get a Master’s degree from top-ranking and world’s famous universities can apply for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships. Applications will open from the start of Oct 2022 till Jan 2023. The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship program is the Biggest fully funded scholarship program. Candidates will receive a dual degree after completion of the course
Also, See related Articles:
- Fully Sponsored: European Union
- Eligible for Scholarship: Europe, and other countries.
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded scholarship
- Study Level: Master’s Degree, Ph.D. Degree
- last Date of Admission for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Application: Till January 2023
Some Attractive Scholarships are also available:
Study Structure of Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
This is an amazing scholarship program, candidates will get to study in 03 different countries of Europe at three different Universities. After the completion of education, candidates will get a dual Degree, and European universities will award these degrees.
Australia, the USA, and European Universities will conduct these scholarship programs. Every program has 2 years duration and every semester will conduct at a different university.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023 provides an internship program, which is the basic part of the internship.
What are the Advantages for Students?
- Fresh students are also eligible with no restriction on Any type of experience regarding work.
- A GRE test or certificate is not required
- Similarly, IELTS is not required, If you have IELTS or GRE certificate It will provide some extra score.
- The total duration of Study is defined as 2 years for a Master’s Degree and 3 years for a Doctoral degree program
- the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023 is open all over the world (Any country and any Nation can apply)
- Candidates are eligible who have no result card and waiting for the final result.
- International companies and Institutes are Much interested in students who have degrees from Erasmus Mundus Scholarships.
Economical Sponsorship of Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
- 1100 Euros to 1200 euros per month (Monthly Stipend to each student)
- Exemption of Full tuition fee
- the scholarship will grant a complete Travelling Allowance
- Free International Air Tickets
- The scholarship will provide a Complete Traveling Allowance from one study place to another University (From country to country)
- If Students stay in Europe, there is not compulsory to Go to Homeland.
- After the completion of a Master’s or Ph.D. Degree, Candidate will eligible for Job Visa and Work permit in Europe.
What are the Study Fields and Areas?
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023 will award 100 different types of courses for National and international students. different Fields and areas are here below:
- Computer Science (CS)
- Humanities Group
- Engineering (General)
- Social Science (SS)
- Health and Physical Education
- Business Administration
- Law (International)
- What are the Requirements of Documents for the Erasmus Scholarship?
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2023 has announced a list of necessary documents. So arrange ang collect all documents according to the checklist and apply as soon as possible.
- Higher Secondary school transcripts
- Motivation Letter for Erasmus Scholarship
- Valid Passport (Photocopy)
- National Identity Card (Photocopy)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) for Erasmus scholarship
- complete detail of Financial Assets (Statement)
- Plan of Research in detail in all respects
- Application Form for Erasmus scholarship
- Recommendation Letter for Erasmus scholarship (From Previous Institute)
- instant Letter
- Study Plan for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2023
- A certificate of facts is also required
What is the Application procedure for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship?
We prepare a complete procedure of admission for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2023. This Procedure consists of three Parts.
Part No 1: Choose your Study program:
- Students will find the specific website for the specific study program, and candidates will get information about the admission application process and required documents.
- The candidates will open the official Website Erasmus Mundus ScholarshipMaster programs and will choose their required program. After the selection of the program candidate will contact the coordinator and collect all information.
- The filling and submission procedure of the application is very easy.
Part No 2: Requirement of Documents for Scholarship:
There is no list for all courses, it varies according to the course Some documents are Major Documents are
school transcripts, Motivation Letter, Passport, National Identity Card, CV, detail of Financial Assets, Plan of Research, Application Form, Recommendation Letter, instant Letter, Study Plan, certificate of facts,
Step 3: Some Important Points After the Submission of the Application:
- After the deadline for admission Selection committee will check all documents and according to the criteria they will finalize the names of students. after the final selection, they will inform you through email and call for the final interview. Some study programs have interviews at the end of selection but some study programs have no interviews
- After the final selection Scholarship will announce the name of the students. they will conduct interviews with all students on Skype.
Some key Points for Low CGPA Holders
- 6.5 bands are required for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2023. No requirement for the GRE test in any study program.
- Candidates with low CGPA are also eligible for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, they must apply and avail of the chance. (Low CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0)
- In case of a Low CGPA, Candidates will apply and prepare profiles with some extra things such as Work experience, Online Courses, Different types of training Research papers, etc.
- Students can help from Social media such as Facebook Groups, Alumni, and google searches.