The application for scholarship method of Science Po university is different from other universities. The candidates will apply to their required discipline then they will submit an application for the scholarship. you will fill out the application for the academic program then you will go to the Financial Section. select the Emile Boutmy Scholarship and fill in all sections carefully. there are many other scholarship options available such as Eiffel Scholarship etc. detail about Emile Boutmy Scholarship are available in the remaining article, so please read carefully and don’t miss any line:
- Scholarships in Spain- Fully Funded- Scholarships 2023
- Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships 2023-2024 | With Financial Aid
Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023 in France
- Country Name: Paris, France
- HoestUniversity Name: Science Po University
- Study Level: Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree
- Last Date of Admission: 22 Feb 2023 for Undergraduate Programs and, 30 Nov 2022 for Master programs
Also, See Related Articles:
- UNICAF Scholarship –UNICAF Scholarship Program 2022-2023
- Concordia University Scholarships 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
Economical Support Emile Boutmy Scholarship
After selection students will get many facilities and Economical Support. the Emile Boutmy University Scholarship 2023 will provide the following facilities to the students.
- Accommodation is available in the vicinities of the Study Campus.
- Sports activities are also available and help to build the sportsman spirit in students.
Emile Bounty Scholarship Program (Bachelor’s Degree)
- There are four types of tuition fee grants for Students.
- Tuition amount Category1: 13,190 Euros per years (For three Years)
- Tuition amount Category2: 8,800 Euros per years (For three Years)
- Tuition amount Category3: 6,000 Euros per years (For three Years)
- Tuition amount Category4: 3,600 Euros per years (For three Years)
Emile Bounty Scholarship Program (Master’s Degree)
- Tuition amount for Master’s level students: 12,200 Euros per years (For two Years)
What are the Criteria for Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023?
Here are some restrictions for candidates. Candidates and their families are not residing and do not fall in the Tax net in the European Union state. these are eligible for Undergraduate or Master’s program scholarships.
- Candidate will apply in study program, than check various types of scholarships such as Eiffel scholarship, AEFE scholarship, BGF etc and submit application for single scholarship, if student apply for more than one scholarship then juery will dicide.
- This is pure merit based scholarship program, they will see the student’s Profile and Social activites then they will made a final list.
- For Emile Boutmy University Scholarship candidates will apply for study program then they will indicate for Scholarship on application form.
Another Scholarship is also waiting:
What is the Last Date of Application for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023?
There are three categories of deadlines for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship. Detail is undermentioned:
- Last date of Admission for Undergraduates: 22 Feb 2023. (For foreign secondary schools)
- Last date of Admission for Undergraduates: 10 Apr 2023. (For French secondary schools):
- Last date of Admission for Master’s: 30 Nov 2022.
Note: After the last date No candidates will be entertained.
Requirements of Documents for Fully Funded Scholarship
- Detail the source of income with written proof. (which explains the family’s Economical condition)
- CV (Curriculum Vitae) in detail.
- Academic Certificates and all Transcripts.
- Photocopy of Valid Passport.
- Academic Reference from previous Institute.
What is the Application Procedure for Scholarship 2023?
The admission process is online and the undermentioned link will resolve all queries and questions. Please visit the official website: