Commonwealth Scholarship for masters and Ph.D. is a chance for commonwealth countries. Every year UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) announced Fully funded Scholarship programs. This scholarship program provides a golden chance to students who want to complete their studies for a Master’s or Ph.D. Degree programs inUK. Every year 200 students are selected under the Commonwealth Scholarship program.
In this article, all aspects are covered, and we have tried our best to reply to all the answers who have the students in their mind. How to apply for a scholarship, Procedure is explained step by step. Total Types of courses and duration of courses are also discussed. 1 year for the Master’s program and 3 Years of the Ph.D. The program is announced. Students can not apply directly to the CSC, first students will approach the nominated agency in their own countries.
See the Related Articles:
Commonwealth Scholarship for masters and Ph.D. for 2023
- Country Name: UK
- Eligible For scholarships: Commonwealth Countries
- Expenditure of scholarships: Fully Funded
- Educational Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Last date: 18 Oct 2022
Commonwealth Scholarships Economical support
- AirFare Tickets: Return Air Tickets (Your home to the UK and Back after the closing ceremony)
- Tuition Fee: Full Tuition fee Approved
- Living allowance: Paid per month.
- Clothing Allowance: Warm clothing grant
- Special Thesis grant: Total expenses during the preparation of the thesis will also be paid.
- Study travel Cost: Travel-related studies inside the UK or outside the UK will be funded.
See Related Articles:
Criteria for Commonwealth Scholarship for masters and Ph.D.
- There are three states to appear in the scholarship program (1) refugee status in commonwealth countries (2) British Protected Person (3) citizen of the eligible Commonwealth country
- The student must be a permanent resident of eligible Commonwealth countries.
- All Eligible needy students who can’t afford to study in the UK on their own Expenses.
- First Degree of the upper class or a second class degree (Master’s degree) will be available for those students who have the ability to clear the exams and attend the classes regularly. this session will complete in Oct 2023.
- Students should be punctual and responsible towards study, At the start of the academic session, students must be available in Sep 2023.
Which Countries are Eligible for Scholarship?
In the world’s biggest, smallest, Richest, and poorest, Commonwealth countries have all types and categories. All over the world, the commonwealth consists of 54 countries, Africa, Asia, America, Europe and the pacific ocean all are in this discipline. These countries are eligible for scholarships.
The deadline for the Commonwealth 2023 Scholarship is 18 Oct 2022, Apply Procedure is online and all documents must attach to the application.
Who to Apply for Commonwealth Scholarship for Masters and Ph.D.?
- Preparation and submission of the application procedure will be done on CSC’s online application system.
- There are types of Agencies that are available for forwarding the students. Students are not supposed to approach directly to the CSC. First of all, Apply to the Nominating agencies, and these agencies are responsible to forward the students to CSC. Applications are not accepted to CSC Directly for Scholarships.
- National nominating agencies – Main source to apply.
- Selected (NGO) non-governmental organizations and charitable bodies
- These Agencies have prepared their procedure which is necessary to fulfill by all candidates.
- The only application should be completed with the help of CSC’s online system. any other application will be completed and processed by the Nominating Agencies.
- These agencies are responsible to CSC, forward the candidate by Dec 2022.
- Master’s Candidates: Apply here for Master’s scholarships
- Ph.D. applicants: apply here for Ph.D. Scholarships
- A copy of your Passport or National ID Card which Verify that you are a citizen of Commonwealth countries. Refugees are also eligible but they provide valid proof.
- Complete Educational Transcripts with Brief education qualifications and detail of where you are studying nowadays. all documents should be in English Language or translated into English if in another language.
- On institutional letterhead, two recommendation letters are required.
Official Website Address: